This might be the most resilient we’ve had so far?
- Nearly completed in March
- Course suspended due to pandemic
- Little or no running during lockdown
- Restarted with SD restrictions
- Graduation route far from the promised “Flat” Parkrun.
Despite the challenges we had through the last 8 weeks, we never stopped smiling and having fun. At times this might have been through gritted teeth, but one thing shone through….
We are a team and will succeed.
Well done everyone and welcome to the world of Run-Fun.
Want to become fitter?
Make new friends?
We could be the club for you.